The phrase 'it's crunch time!' springs to mind!!
As part of the Working with and Leading People assignment I had to both conduct an interview and be an interviewee. The nerves, the panic and stressing out were definitely not worth it! After vigorous preparations and several panic episodes, it definitely was no where near as bad as I had predicted!
In fact it really helped me in preparing for a real job interview I had for a Travel Money Advisor during Half Term - which I ended up being offered!
Again the schedule has had to be reconfigured to best manage my time for work training and fitting in time to do the ever increasing assignments!!
I never knew such a weight could be lifted off my shoulders in handing in 4 assignments - which also could not have been done with out the help and support of some of the girls in the class! Even just a chat about what the assignment entails helped me get started more times than enough.
In completing the Working with and Leading People assignment I definitely learnt how to assess myself critically and how to conduct an interview in real life. These are skills that I think will really help me develop as a person as they can be transferred in any area of work or personal life.
This year is really flying in, soon it will be Christmas!
AH! Actually really glad we have to complete one of these reflective diary/blog things as it is really helping me keep a track of what has happened! (its the first diary I have ever maintained past one entry...)
No comments:
Post a Comment