How we are this close to Christmas is beyond me, I still have to start shopping and I don't think my printer at home will ever recover from the amount of use over the past couple of months!
Yet another Working with and Leading people hand-in, I am glad in a way we are blasting through these assignments, but the pace of work is quite frightening at times!
I feel my research skills have finally been honed (hooray!!) and I have just learnt to deal with my most focused state being at 3am in the morning! As long as it gets the work done, I am no longer worried!
Panic again has settled in the class with the hand in of Human Health and Nutrition before the end of term!
I have to say, my previous learning in this area was discovered and with that waves of help pleas flooded in.
I was only too happy to help after struggling with a few of the previous assignments myself.
I think it is great as a class we can work together towards the completion of this course as it definitely feels like you're not in it alone and you always get a laugh!!
It was also great to let our air down before we departed for the Christmas Holidays in the Linen Lounge for lunch with the whole class! Although after the Holidays there is a presentation for Personal Professional Development to look forward to...
No comments:
Post a Comment